Friday, August 14, 2009

The little details...You Make My Heart Sing!

Okay, quirky, but true! The little details are what makes this layout and make it work. That, and the cute smiling faces! Inspired by Close To My Heart's Animal Cookie Workshop To Go How-To Program, I created this fun page about my two youngest children's relationship together. The title stickers "Wild Thing...You Make My Heart Sing" from the My Stickease was perfect for these pictures! To create the accent flowers, I used the masking stamping technique with the Sweet Baby Stamp set. Craft buttons adorn the right side of the layout to give it a 3-d look. Supplies used: Dutch Blue, Sunflower, Clover Meadow, and Tulip Exclusive Inks, White Daisy Ric-Rac, Craft Buttons, Animal Cookie Paper Collection & My Stickease.
The journaling reads: "Wild Thing...you make my heart sing! That phrase fits these two silly monsters to a tee! Abby & Gabey have such an awesome relationship! They just adore each other and are each so compassionate to the other! Gabey's world revolves around Abby, as hers him! Best friends for sure! These pictures were taken on Abby's 2nd birthday while Gabey was singing Happy Birthday for at least the millionth time!! And of course, she just ate it up! I love watching the two interact together...it makes my heart sing! I hope they keep this special relationship as they up together! June 2009.


For a close up view, click on the layout, or here.

And for those of you following the Nat'l Scrapbook Challenge (that was extended until the August Crop), this layout would qualify for #4 Using Ric Rac on a layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment