Sunday, July 5, 2009

Luau-ing for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society--Auction Goes Live now!

Welcome to Luau Week! I have organized a fundraiser for this Sunday, July 12th at the Plains District Community Center in Timberville, VA. The event, Luau-ing for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is a vendor summer Celebration. I have consultants from many awesome Direct Sales Companies that will be present to strut their stuff! As a part of my table, I will be selling the following retired items at HUGE discount prices & all of the proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! You can purchase yours here, and now! The quantities available are listed by the item. I will update these as items sell down. Please know that the items available are in limited supply.

To order, send me an e-mail and we can work out payment and delivery/pick-up arrangements. If the order needs to be shipped, please add a $8 for shipping. Special note: for those of you in the Lima & Toledo area, I will be traveling there the last week of July, and will be more than happy to deliver them to save you shipping cost.

For more details about the event itself, visit the Luau's Blog at:


or, you can always e-mail me at: inallsassiness@juno.com.

Deck the Halls My Stickease (4 sheets to pkg) - $4
Qty Available: 2

Denim Days Level 2 - $6 Qty Available: 4

#1 DAD: My Reflections Scrapbooking Kit Qty Available: 4

Brass Templates: $3 each or 3/$5


Qty. Available: 3


Qty. Available: 2

Qty. Available: 8

Qty. Available: 7

Qty. Available: 1

Qty. Available: 1

Qty. Available: 13

Qty. Available: 6

Dimensional Self Adhesive Ribbon Slides, Bookplates, Charms $4

Atomic Caps My Acrylix Stamp Set $6 Qty. Available: 2

Princess Stamp Set $8 Qty:1
Abundnce Borders $6 Qty:1

Miracle Stamp Set $8 Qty. 1


There will also be an awesome raffle available! Each vendor has donated a prize, and the CTMH prize is amazing! It is filled with CTMH products in the Summer Carnival Palette, all beautifully put together with flowers! Designed by my friend Michele, it will delight all of your senses! Stay tuned to my blog later this week for a photograph. Raffle tickets are $1 each or 6/$5. If you would like to purchase tickets, send me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment