Friday, June 26, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!

I am so excited! Tomorrow is my Cropping for Change Crop for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! It will be a day filled with fun, friendship, food, and of course Scrapbooking! I can't think of a better way to spend the day!
I just received my Goodie Box, and put the list of Raffle items up on my website! They are as follows:

My Accents Organizer ($22.95 value)
Cherish How-To-Idea Book ($21.95 value)
Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad Set (winner's choice of Palette) ($29.95 value)
Autumn Garden Ribbon Rounds ($9.95 value)
Just Chillin' Power Pack: Includes Just Chillin' Level 1 Pack (with My Stickease, Page Protectors, B&T Paper, Coordinating Cardstock, & More), and Bonus B&T Paper & Accents! ($20 value)
My Acrylix Stamp Set Combo: Good Times & Flower Fairies ($27.90 value).

The raffle will be at 7PM. Tickets are: $1 each of 6/$5. Need not be present to win. If you would like to purchase raffle tickets, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@juno.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment