Monday, June 1, 2009

Gotta Love June!

I LOVE the month of June! When I was little, I loved it because it meant Field Days, the end of school, summer vacation, my birthday, Father's Day, and warm weather to stay!
But now that I have grown up, things have changed...it means more time spent with family, longer days, random baseball games, (Still) Father's Day, and just less "routine"! Crazy huh!
Well, this June, Close to My Heart has given me yet another reason to love June! They are having a Grab-A Deal Month! Look at these fun details:

Grab Incredible Deal-a-Day Specials in June
In June you and your customers can take advantage of a different deal each day on MyCTMH websites-a product special available only that day and only while supplies last. Specials include Great Goodies boxes priced 50% or more below retail and popular products for free with a My Acrylix® stamp set purchase (size A, B, C, D, or E; excludes K-size and Stamp of the Month) PLUS irresistible shipping discounts.Check my MyCTMH website every day from June 1-30 for that day's deal and add to your scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies while saving a bundle. Remember, each special is good only for that day, only while supplies last, and only on MyCTMH websites.

Each special will run for just one day-23 hours to be exact, from 9 a.m. (MT) to 8 a.m. (MT) the following day. The hour between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. will be used to finalize all pending transactions, clear the queue, and launch the next "deal."


To qualify for "deals" the fantastic shipping prices, nothing except the "deal" can be shipped together.

The fine print...There are some things you can do to improve your shopping experience and ensure a smooth transaction: Unlike our clearance sales (which may have very low quantities per item on hand), the Deal-a-Day items were specifically chosen because they are desirable, current items that we also have strong stock of. This means there is no need to "rush the doors" to shop each day when a new deal is released. We encourage shoppers to visit at off-peak times for best connection performance and the best shopping experience. Although this is a "while supplies last" campaign and it's important for us to position the items as such, our inventory is well stocked and ready to support your shoppers.
I can't wait! There are some "oldies, but goodies" still on my list!! So I am sure I will be checking every morning!! 11:00am can't come early enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment