Friday, June 12, 2009

The "Awesomeness" of the Workshops To Go!

Close To My Heart has an awesome (can you sense my excitement??) program that they introduced in the fall called "Workshops To Go". The workshops are designed with a budget in mind, and to help you get the most out of your purchasing experiences! There are several tiers to the workshops--a Basic which includes a full pack of paper, the coordinating My Stickeases, and a few bulk embellishments. The next step, the Better is a little bit higher in price, and adds some additional embellishments. The Best then adds a coordinating stamp set. A level for everyone! Part of the magic of this program is that each level comes with an Exclusive Workshop Guide. This guide takes you step-by-step through the creating of your layout--complete with cutting measurements. You can tweak wherever you see fit! And you can even change the paper collection as I have done below! PLUS, there are two additional layouts, and several card ideas, included that you can make with your leftovers (and by using the specified How-To-Book as a reference. I love them! and keep going back!

To show you how it works, this is the Daydream WTG as presented from the company.

This is the layout that I created with the Daydream Workshop To Go! It is the same paper collection, just variant B&T papers. I eliminated the Sweet Leaf for a softer look and replaced the "candies" with buttons as the embellishments.


Using the same Daydream Workshop To Go Guide, I changed the paper pack to Free Spirit. I used the same concepts, measurements, etc. but the different paper made it look like a completely different layout.

(Click here for more detailed images of both of my layouts.)

Want to experience the "awesomeness" for yourself?
The next Workshop To Go, Animal Cookie, is scheduled for Thursday, June 18th. There are still spaces available.
For more information, click here.

If you would like to join us, contact me as soon as possible to reserve your seat!


The July Workshop To Go, is featuring the Moon Doggie Collection! Perfect for summer pictures, beach pictures, and so many other options! The date for this WTG is July 16th from 6-8:30. Click here for details.

Or, if you would like to do a either of these WTG's, or even a previous one, with your friends, you can host one and reap the benefits! I still have summer opening left! Ask me how!

Here are a few other WTG's you might like:
Tinkerin', Stardust, Aspen, Magic Moments, That's Amore

No comments:

Post a Comment